name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Matt Reid: Hopefully people are now starting to see the real Nick Kyrgios

Matt Reid: Hopefully people are now starting to see the real Nick Kyrgios

Advertisemen

Australian tennis player Matt Reid hopes people are starting to see "the real" Nick Kyrgios.

On Monday, Kyrgios offered to deliver food to people who are struggling to put food on the table during the coronavirus lockdown. 

"Please don't go to sleep with an empty stomach," Kyrgios posted on Instagram.

"Don't be afraid or embarrassed to send me a private message. I will be more than happy to share whatever I have.

"Even just for a box of noodles, a loaf of bread or milk. I will drop it off at your doorstep, no questions asked!"

A day later, Kyrgios provided an update on the situation as he posted on Instagram: "Hey guys, tommorow I will be doing as many deliveries as I can throughout the day to the nearest people I have been in contact with. If I haven't read your message yet, trust me I will do my absolute best to get to yours. And to my international friends around the world, I wish I would do more, but right now things are tough, stay strong, brighter days are coming."

Reid insists he isn't surprised at all with what Kyrgios is doing as simply that's who he is -- a person always ready to help others.

"Well done NK, in times like these you see how people react and, once again, like the bushfires you’re looking to help others. As someone who has travelled with Nick for a while this comes as no shock - hopefully people are starting to see the real Nick," Reid said in a Twitter post.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/34sz56M
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments