name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Tsitsipas: 'I am respectul but not afraid of Federer, Djokovic, Nadal'

Tsitsipas: 'I am respectul but not afraid of Federer, Djokovic, Nadal'

Advertisemen

Stefanos Tsitsipas spoke about the tough times he went through before winning the ATP Finals in London and what is next for him in 2020. The Greek, speaking to ATN1, said: "Sleeping at night can be difficult sometimes. There are tough nights. You always look at the bright side but there are a lot of cries, a lot of pain. My life is very different than the one of any other person. I have to be disciplined and committed in what I do. You have to want to be better every day. I respect Federer, Nadal and Djokovic, but now it seems I belong to that level. I am not afraid of anybody if I am doing. I was looking at the Big Three matches and I understood how important the physical shape is because in these big matches you have to push and give everything. Being in this tournament with those athletes was a dream come true. I am excited and joyful after lifting this trophy. Towards the end of the match I felt I had never played for such a big achievement in my career. I felt a big responsability. Facing Dominic Thiem was something unbelievable because we met together for the first time in 2016 and I also hit with Roger Federer and Kei Nishikori. It's unbelievable how we got here."

Tsitsipas is not checking social media anymore: "I found a balance and now I am going through the best time in my life. I matured a lot over the last months. I felt a huge stress with social media and I now made a big turnaround."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2QxNF86
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments