name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> When will we see Bianca Andreescu on court again?

When will we see Bianca Andreescu on court again?

Advertisemen

     "I tried my best to get as much treatment as I can...I thought it would be ok, but obviously, it just got worse. I played so many matches it's just a way of my body telling me that it had enough..." Bianca Andreescu had explained. The diagnosis was a subscapularis muscle tear in the rotator cuff. It's a shoulder injury that is now wreaking havoc not only on Bianca Andreescu but with her fans and the tennis community. She had suffered the injury in March, the third round of the Miami Open, retiring from that match with Anett Kontaveit. It was after treatment and rest for a few months, she decided to come back.

     Andreescu wanted to make her return at the French Open where she smilingly says that "Clay is one of my favourite surfaces and I love sliding on the court." She brought her spirit and bag of tricks to her opening round of Roland Garros where she demolished Czech's Marie Bouzkova's game. The Canadian felt encouraged as she was to go to her next round to face the American Sofia Kenin. But soon after her opening round match, she started to feel pain in the right shoulder again. Andreescu's rise was ever so fast as she came from 100s in the WTA ranking down to the 20s. She had gotten recognition and nearly stardom status worldwide as she had an explosive play and title win at the BNP Paribas Open at Indian Wells. The withdrawal from the remainder of the French Open was very sad for the Canadian as she said on her social media that "I'm disappointed to announce my withdrawal from Roland Garros. Tough moments for me but after discussing with my coaches, team and doctors, it was the safest decision to make after the should pain I felt during my match. I will now rest and prepare for the upcoming grass season."

     But it wasn't to be for now Bianca Andreescu has dropped out of Wimbledon due to the nasty chronic shoulder ailment. A time factor on her return is vaguely put towards the hard court season at possibly the Rogers Cup in Toronto, the first week in August. The Ontario native with the vibrant smile and dangerous tennis game looks forward to returning on tour then but at this point, it's difficult to say if that will ever happen. She's been occupying herself with interviews from worldwide media especially in Canada her home country. It's a struggle to get to the point of having a complete health recovery and to have a successful game performance again. But for Bianca Andreescu, it's when and where will she pop up, with her brilliant smile and stinging strategies to cause excitement and entertainment to all who watches her play.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2xhEMEN
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments