name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer: I feel young again

Roger Federer: I feel young again

Advertisemen

Roger Federer is proud of his longevity. In a press conference after winning his tenth Halle title, the Swiss said: “I feel young again. Anyway, on the flight and then at home later tomorrow morning, when I wake up, I’ll feel old again. But for now I feel young.”

Federer also reflected on the importance of his triumph: “Obviously, it feels really good. When it was all over… it was the first time I really thought of how it felt winning because I didn’t think I was visualising, imagining how it would feel to win my 10th here. All of a sudden I was at match point. I wasn’t even really nervous because I felt I had been playing good, I've been so balanced that I was just at a good place. Then, when it was all over, I was just happy.”

Federer concluded: “It’s just a really good feeling to have and obviously now with a bit more reflection I think it’s a special moment in my career to win a title for the 10th time. Especially one where I’ve been coming here for so long and have had so much success, the most success of any tournament actually that I’ve played. It feels great. So I’m very, very happy clearly," recognized the Basel native, who has won three titles this year so far.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2ZKGb2S
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments