name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Fabio Fognini: I argued a bit with Rafael Nadal. I prefer Roger Federer

Fabio Fognini: I argued a bit with Rafael Nadal. I prefer Roger Federer

Advertisemen

Fabio Fognini's popularity has increased a lot recently. According to IQUII Sport, the Italian has 80,000 more followers on his social media channels (+19.86 per cent). In an interview to Le Iene, Fognini confessed he has an intimate relationship with his wife Flavia Pennetta at least 12 or 15 times a week. And during tournaments? "At least seven, eight times. Even before the match, I suggest that." He did it for the first time at 17 years, while he shared his first kiss at 15. He admitted that you can have a lot of women by being a famous player, but he said: "My sister and Flavia check my mobile phone, but I did not have a lot of women and the only famous one is Flavia."

On his relationship with Rafael Nadal, who he has beaten in the Monte Carlo Masters semifinals, Fognini said: "We argued with each other. He loses time, calls the physiotherapist. I prefer Roger Federer."

He concluded: "I have everything in my life. That's true. I feel happy because -- of course happy because when you do your work and you do it great and win, in that case, we are talking about winning a big title, I have to be happy."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2WGGWfK
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments