name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> "Amiga," Paula Badosa shares a special message for Victoria Azarenka

"Amiga," Paula Badosa shares a special message for Victoria Azarenka

Advertisemen

Paula Badosa wished Victoria Azarenka a happy birthday via an Instagram story.

Victoria Azarenka celebrated her 34th birthday on July 31st and, to pay homage to the Belarusian champion, the Spaniard dedicated an Instagram story to her, writing: "Happy Birthday Amiga!"

Their friendship was born after the Indian Wells 2021 final won in three hard-fought sets by the young Spanish tennis player.

Stefanos Tsitsipas: "Paula Badosa changed my life"

In an interview with ESTO, tsitsipas recounted his love for Paula, born on the tennis court.

He told: "I miss her a lot and I tell her about it every day. We have a great bond between us. It's the first time in a long time that we haven't been together. Now I realize how much I miss her and how much I miss her too. This is what reality will be like if we continue together. This will be something frequent and something we will have to normalize in our lives.

I'm getting used to. There will be more days like this and we are ready. We are mentally prepared for this. Paula has changed my life a lot, she has brought a bright light and I hope the same for her.

Paula inspires me to be the best version of myself, she helps me a lot in a positive way, she is the kind of person who guides me. There is no person who enters your life and makes you win everything suddenly. I don't believe it. It's just that being with the right person means pushing each other to make the most of their personalities and potential."

It is the love story of the moment, the one between Stefanos Tsitsipas and Paula Badosa. On social media, the two recur to the sound of photos and videos where they show themselves together. On the tennis courts they do no less: they train together and play together.

Their presence at the Wimbledon mixed doubles tournament was expected, but the Spaniard's injury complicated the feasibility. A relationship that makes the eyes of the young Greek tennis player shine.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/PozE9Cu
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments