name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer turns into ball boy at Coldplay concert (VIDEO)

Roger Federer turns into ball boy at Coldplay concert (VIDEO)

Advertisemen

Besides performing at a shaker during Coldplay's recent Zurich concert, Roger Federer also summoned his ball boy abilities to distribute a few of giants balls to the ecstatic crowd attending the concert.

If that wasn't enough, watch Federer performing near Chris Martin

Not many people know that Roger is a long-time Coldplay fan. He also attended one of the famous band's concerts in 2017.

        View this post on Instagram                      

A post shared by Roger Federer (@rogerfederer)

This is not surprising since Federer himself is a singer... but not a good one, per his words. 

"I sing in the car when I travel, but badly.

I like to listen to Queen, Bon Jovi, Roxette -- a Swedish band," Federer said. "Backstreet boys, because why not? I think that's a singalong right there. A little bit of Britney Spears [too], I remember teaching my kiddies."

Djokovic says Federer is a violin

In one of his past interviews, Novak Djokovic was asked to attribute a musical instrument to Nadal and Federer.

"Roger Federer is a violin, I don't think anyone has anything to say about it.

As for Rafael Nadal, I would associate it with an electric guitar or drums. I am a saxophone, because it is an instrument that goes well with any type of music." said Djokovic



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/wRdYsh0
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments