name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Matthew Wolf reacts to call out by Brooks Koepka: Heartbreaking!

Matthew Wolf reacts to call out by Brooks Koepka: Heartbreaking!

Advertisemen

Matthew Wolf is disappointed with the behavior of the Smash GC captain. Brooks Koepka was quite harsh in his statements when he Wolff his team member a "wasted talent" and "a person who does not give effort". The young golfer obviously caused frustration with Brooks Koepka, who does not want to have such players on the team, with his (lack of) effort. It is obvious that there has been a conflict between them for a long time, which has only now come to light.

"To hear through the media that our team leader has given up on me is heartbreaking," said Wolff

.Matthew Wolf believes that it is not a team move and that the captain should have acted differently in such a situation.

"It’s not what a team member looks to hear from its leader, and I think we all know these comments should have been handled much differently."

In an interview with the media, Wolff confirmed that he has some mental health issues. Wolff confirmed that his battle continues every day. Koepka obviously needed to have more understanding for him.

 "I feel I have let myself down and even others in our new team environment.

This has been quite difficult for me. My challenges on and off the golf course with my mental health has been well documented. I deal with those challenges every day."

Matthew Wolf: I'm moving forward

The young golfer emphasized that he will never give up on himself. His goal is to fight to the very end.

"But I’m moving forward and won’t ever give up on myself," he added. "While on course results may not appear now to be positive indicators, I’m trying to win an even BIGGER game with my life.

This will be my last comment on this matter."

We hope that this will be a lesson for him, and that he will change some things in his life.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/40tOMiy
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments