name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> 'Roger Federer's physique was unable to reach...', says former No.1

'Roger Federer's physique was unable to reach...', says former No.1

Advertisemen

Roger Federer shared a photo on Instagram of him dining under the moonlight. In the photo, Roger looks charmingly into the camera lens. The photo is part of Federer's latest social media post, which contains images of him training, a moment with his father and some dogs. "It's been a fun summer," Federer captioned the post. Speaking of dogs, it seems that Federer has overcome his fear of them. "I'm a bit scared of dogs, to be honest," Federer once said. "I love dogs, after all. I just haven't spent enough time with them. We always had a cat before." Roger Federer spent a few days on vacation in Greece with his family. He also revealed, for the Swiss newspaper "Coopzeitung", what activities he likes to do with his children in his spare time. "I haven't taught them how to play cards yet, but Uno is very popular. And during the pandemic, I spent two weeks with my kids building Harry Potter's castle out of Lego. Then we set up a mini ping-pong table, with which we also spend a lot of time together," says Roger Federer. Federer and Mirka's life is intense. Roger and Mirka are the most famous couple in the world of tennis, and the Swiss spoke about Mirka during an interview for Caminada. "When I got engaged to Mirka, I still didn't have any starters on the board. She is a strong and intelligent woman who has had a huge impact on me, both on and off the track. She trusted me and taught me to always give my best. Also, she has been close to me after every loss."

King Roger made history

John McEnroe gave a long interview, in which he varied on different topics concerning the racket. The former world number 1 also spoke about Roger Federer. "This is a huge question, but I am unable to give you an absolute answer. As far as I'm concerned, I didn't want the farewell tour, but he's obviously in a very different position than I was in. It depends on the person, some people like it, they are showered with gifts and love - who wouldn't? But at the same time, I don't think Roger wants to go out and lose in the first or second round and he's 41. I thought he would play the Laver Cup and then go to Basel and retire. It seemed to make sense, because the physicist was unable to reach the level he needed. But he said he wants to play next year and who am I to say he shouldn't? He should definitely do what he wants. So, I don't know, but if he wants to play next year and is thinking about playing the Australia Open, or playing these events, he knows what it takes to do that - and he's not going there to lose in the first round. It will be an interesting decision that he will make, I don't know what will happen. He is the most handsome player he has ever seen and is the embodiment of class."



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/gpfS0kL
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments