name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Harold Varner III joins LIV Golf: I know what it means to grow up without much

Harold Varner III joins LIV Golf: I know what it means to grow up without much

Advertisemen

Harold Varner III shocked the golf public with his decision to join LIV Golf. It did not seem that this great golfer could decide on such a move, but Varner III had certain motives which were the key factors turning to a new challenge. Varner III issued a statement via Instagram and revealed the main reason for his arrival at LIV Golf.

“The opportunity to join LIV Golf is simply too good of a financial breakthrough for me to pass by. I know what it means to grow up without much."

It seems that Varner did not have an easy childhood. LIV Golf's offer was hard to refuse. He knew how much his life could change and that things would be completely different. That's probably why he didn't think long.

"This money is going to ensure that my kid and future Varners will have a solid base to start on – and a life I could have only dreamt about growing up,” Varner wrote 

Harold Varner III and LIV Golf

In addition to money, which is the main motive for his decision, Harold also wants to help the Foundation.

“It’ll also help fund many of the programs I’m building with my Foundation. I’ll continue to forge pathways for kids interested in golf. This note is a receipt of for that.”

A few months ago, Varner III denied that there were any chances of him joining LIV Golf. But the offer was such that Varner III changed his mind.

“I’m obviously not going,” Varner said in June.

“I’ve spoken with (PGA Tour commissioner) Jay (Monahan), I’ve spoken with a lot of people I look up to and it just wasn’t worth it to me for what it was worth. That’s pretty simple.”

Cameron Smith is another one of those who joined LIV Golf. The PGA Tour seems to be in big trouble.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/KjedluU
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments