name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Ons Jabeur: I’m stuck in the US

Ons Jabeur: I’m stuck in the US

Advertisemen

Tunisia's Ons Jabeur says she is thinking of taking up dancing as a way to remain fit during the ongoing gloabl health crisis since she cannot play tennis. The Australian Open quarter-finalist is currently in New York where she is spending the lockdown period with her husband.

In an interview posted to the  official Australian Open Twitter handle, Jabeur says, "I’m not allowed to eat much as I’m not moving much. I like to dance, maybe it’s time for me to do some dancing in the apartment. Hopefully the neighbours will not kick us out. But for now we are good. Cooking is for my husband. Watching lots of films is what we do right now, eating some popcorn also.” 

The World No. 39 says she is stuck in the United States as she is not able to go back home to Tunisia due to the travel restrictions. "I’m kind of stuck in U.S. but maybe I love being stuck here. I’m just here with my husband, who also happens to be my fitness coach. He’s trying to make me work out. The only thing we are missing is practising tennis. That’s the only thing we are not doing right now.”

Jabeur said she is also running a social media challenge for fans in Tunisia, asking them to send her videos featuring tennis at home, with the winner promising to get one of her rackets.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2XfEnRq
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments