name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Tsitsipas Completes Secret Mission, takes selfie with Federer and Nadal

Tsitsipas Completes Secret Mission, takes selfie with Federer and Nadal

Advertisemen

Analyzing his first win over Daniil Medvedev on his ATP Finals debut, Stefanos Tsitsipas said: "Things evolved the way they did during the match. I stayed very calm, never complained, had nothing to be scared of, honestly. I played aggressive I could have broken him more times, but got a bit unlucky, so it's a match that -- it's a good start into Nitto Finals this way. I felt very relaxed today. I don't know why. Just the importance of me standing on this court just relaxes me, for some reason."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2OBqhp7
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments