name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Sascha Zverev called Stefanos by accident in press conference

Sascha Zverev called Stefanos by accident in press conference

Advertisemen

Q. Stefanos... ALEXANDER ZVEREV: Did you just call me Stefanos? Q. Sorry. Sorry. That's okay. You play with the same outfits. Okay. This year you're not in the same position ranking-wise. What do you think of your game, if you're technically as evolved or the results this year was sort of, you know, on the mental side? Even though you're still an elite player, of course. ALEXANDER ZVEREV: Yeah, I think, I mean, a lot this year has to do with my mental state and how it was during the year. So it was not tennis only. It was everything else. But I have said it a million times before. I think you guys know that already. So, yeah. I mean, it's going to be interesting. I just hope to finish the season strong. I just hope to kind of do the best I can here and get ready for 2020, because I think 2020 will be a very interesting year not only for me but for the young guys in general.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Op7Un0
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments