name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Lopez: 'There are things only Rafael Nadal can do. He is a superhero'

Lopez: 'There are things only Rafael Nadal can do. He is a superhero'

Advertisemen

Feliciano Lopez was asked to describe what makes Rafael Nadal special. Lopez said: "I find it difficult to speak about a friend, you know. It's always difficult to speak about Rafa. To be honest, there is things that you cannot describe with words because the things that he was able to produce yesterday in the doubles, today against Denis, during his whole career, there's things that only people like Rafa are able to do. So if you ask me about an opinion of that, I can tell you that he's a superhero. But that's probably not the answer you're looking for. And it's tough to say, honestly. He is able to do things that none of us are. So what do you want me to say? I think he's a great person. He's a great human. And he's an extraordinary tennis player and I've never seen something like this. So what do you want me to say? I mean, it's so tough for me to answer this question. But for sure there's things that Rafa is able to do that nobody's able to do it. This is for sure."

Nadal praised the team spirit: "I don't see a lot of teams that all five players take part on the competition. Everybody of us played a match at least, and that makes this competition even more special because everybody of our team participate in the victory."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2pIIC9Q
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments