name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> I want to be as happy about anything as Nikki Cross is that Alexa Bliss is back

I want to be as happy about anything as Nikki Cross is that Alexa Bliss is back

Advertisemen

I’m certainly not sad in life, but I don’t think I’ve ever been as happy about anything as Nikki Cross is about Alexa Bliss returning to WWE. The above video features Nikki hugging Alexa tightly, loudly proclaiming how happy she is, and generally feeling really great about life.

I wish this for us all, Cagesiders.

Bliss had been out with a shoulder injury but, as she notes, she’s good now and Bliss Cross Applesauce is back in full force. We won’t have to wait long for their first match back as a team, as the two are scheduled to challenge for the women’s tag team titles at Starrcade this Sunday night.



from Cageside Seats - All Posts https://ift.tt/2Dsmtjq
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments