name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Chris Evert Says She Would be Happy to Date Once Again

Chris Evert Says She Would be Happy to Date Once Again

Advertisemen

Tennis legend Chris Evert says she is open to dating once again although she is super busy with her work and family in an interview published by PEOPLE magazine. 

Evert, who has been married three times in the past, most recently to golfer Greg Norman, says, “I would be happy to date but I have found that all of the good ones are married. My work this year is especially strong and successful, but I would like to date again if that should happen. I love my life now where I play tennis and mentor daily at Evert Tennis Academy in Boca Raton. I also love working for ESPN doing commentary on the grand slams. And I spend a lot of time with my charity work which is time-consuming but so fulfilling.”

Evert says she still keeps fit by playing tennis, doing weights, eating healthy and spending summers Aspen, Colorado where her sister lives and says she is happy with her life. “As you get older, your priorities change. One of the really nice parts of my life is enjoying how Andy and my friendship has deepened over the years. We enjoy weekly dinners together, co-parent, and stay involved in our children’s lives. My life is good. I am grateful for everything I have, and I am enjoying it all.”

Evert won 18 Grand Slam singles titles in her career and is considered to be among the greatest players of all-time on the women's side.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2st2e2X
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments