name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer works a lot in order to make it look so easy, says Blake

Roger Federer works a lot in order to make it look so easy, says Blake

Advertisemen

Speaking on Tennis Channel the former world No. 4 James Blake commented on Roger Federer's longevity. The American said: "People think what Roger does is easy because he's so graceful, he doesn't sweat, and just makes it look easy. It takes a lot of hard work to make anything this good look this easy."

On his three-set win over Jo-Wilfried Tsonga Federer added: "I thought I took some wrong choices on the serve location. It was a tough couple of points to lose both points at deuce when I came back from 15-40. Already beforehand I thought in the game I was serving in the wrong locations and he made me pay for it. So, I think that was a bit of a loose game from my side but I thought really after that Jo was able to pick up his game and do better especially on the return. He got a great break, you know, to win the set as well. I thought it was tough but for me key was clearly to stay positive because I wasn't down in the score, it was just only even at one set all, and, you know, fought as much as I could and tried to stay with him because he really was able to pick up his game. I always knew it was going to be tight because he has got a great first serve. He's got all the chances to hit great forehands. He remains dangerous throughout and I knew obviously once I gave away that lead thing will get very very tight and they did. It was a great match, great atmosphere. I really enjoyed it. I was really happy also for him with the ovation he got at the end, you know, it really felt like they wanted to see him again next year. So, I hope he comes back."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2Ryyg6a
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments