name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer vs Leonardo Mayer - Match Point

Roger Federer vs Leonardo Mayer - Match Point

Advertisemen

After the match Roger Federer said: "I think other guys will come up with new tricks, you know. And I don't play that dissimilar, I believe, to the older generation, you know. It's hard to reinvent the wheel, you know. But of course maybe Rafa, Novak, and me, we have something special, whatever that is. It's maybe a combination of many things, you know. But, yeah, sure, I think a lot of my fans or Novak's fans or Rafa's fans, when either one of us retires, we'll feel a bit of a void, you know, but I think it will just take a few years after that to fall in love with another player."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2XkYICn
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments