name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer is my favorite tennis player, says Stefanos Tsitsipas

Roger Federer is my favorite tennis player, says Stefanos Tsitsipas

Advertisemen

In an interview with Fever-Tree Championships' young reporter, Stefanos Tsitsipas was asked who is his favorite tennis player. The 20-year-old Athens native replied: "Roger Federer." 

Tsitsipas had defeated the Swiss in this year's Australian Open fourth round.

"I like to make videos on the Internet. Like Youtube videos. Yeah, I think they are very educational and have a strong purpose for me. I actually like to edit photos, and basically edit them on an editing software. And then post them on platforms like Instagram or EyeEm or Facebook. It's abstract photography, landscape photography. portrait photography. Yeah, this kind of stuff. I also like to watch the news on the Internet. I like to stay updated on the news in my country."

Tsitsipas also shared one of his goals: “I would love to see myself playing in The O2 Arena in November."

Before losing at Queen's, he was confident about his chances. "I have not really showed anything yet on grass in my opinion. It can always be tricky when there are so many different surfaces that you need to adjust and adapt to throughout the year. I only had one match last week [in ‘s-Hertogenbosch]. I haven’t really felt everything that I have to feel here on grass," said the world no. 6.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2xbr2f1
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments