name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer could win Wimbledon again, says Corretja

Roger Federer could win Wimbledon again, says Corretja

Advertisemen

In an interview as quoted by Reuters, the former world No. 2 Alex Corretja commented on Roger Federer's chances at Wimbledon. The Spaniard said: "Federer played a great claycourt season, which gives him the belief he can win Wimbledon again."

Meanwhile, Angelique Kerber commented on how it will feel to approach The Championships as a defending champion for the first time: “I think maybe it’s the same but different in some ways because Wimbledon was the tournament I was looking forward to winning one day. I think when I get there it will be very emotional and I will have a lot of great memories. I’m really happy to go back there and enjoy the memories, the people, the place. It’s always really special, but especially this time. I feel much better after Paris, I had 10 days off for recovery and rehab, and right now I’m feeling good, the pain has gone, I’m not sick and I feel ready again. That’s the most important thing for me, to be able to be ready to fight, I’m in match mode. I’m hungry after having a little break, I feel motivation and energy. It’s a good sign.”

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2RDq2cQ
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments