name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer: 'Bautista Agut is a top player, I expected tough match'

Roger Federer: 'Bautista Agut is a top player, I expected tough match'

Advertisemen

Roger Federer is safisfied with his three-set win over Roberto Bautista Agut in Halle. The Swiss player said: ”He’s a top player and he has beaten top guys before, played good at big events, gives the best players a hard time and beats them sometimes. You’ve got to expect him to come out there and play a tough match. He’s able to stay in the rallies on the grass court and he has a very dangerous forehand. I’m not surprised about the tough match and enjoyed the battle."

Meanwhile at Queen's Felix Auger-Aliassime commented on his breakthrough this year. The Canadian defeated Stefanos Tsitsipas on Friday. “How do I explain it? I think it's the result of a lot of work behind years and months. I think even last year I was having wins that I'm having this year, like, beating Top 20 players, but I just couldn't find a way to repeat that over the weeks and in a full tournament. I think this year is just the fact that everything added up, all the work that I have done, because I felt like for a year now I have been playing pretty well, but I think this year I just kind of found my rhythm, I just found my beat, and I think I have been on the right track. I haven't left sight of it. I think that's how I explain my rapid rise this year.”

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2FqMtwT
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments