name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Nicolas Mahut brings son on court at French Open

Nicolas Mahut brings son on court at French Open

Advertisemen

In a press conference Nicolas Mahut said: "I've always said, and I will say it once again to make sure that to avoid any doubt, I don't want to stop playing singles. If I stop at one point, it will be because I am not entitled to play in such tournaments. I could play in doubles for the Olympic Games. All my schedule will turn around this. I will play Masters 1000 in the U.S. If I'm not qualified, then I'm not playing anymore."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2IlljIA
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments