name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Mickie James confirms she needs surgery to repair ACL

Mickie James confirms she needs surgery to repair ACL

Advertisemen

Word came out of last weekend’s house shows that Mickie James was injured. A report followed that it was her knee which caused a match with Carmella to be cut short in Waco, Texas. Today (June 5) on Instagram Live, James confirmed the news - and it means she’s gonna be out of action for a while:

“I just want to ensure you all that I’m okay, and I’m fine. It is my ACL, which stinks. And I had that confirmed, I had an MRI done here in Nashville. I don’t know how long I’m going to be out, I don’t when I’m going to have to get surgery, but it’s going to be a while, and that’s really, really unfortunate but I’m trying to find the silver lining. In the meantime, I just want to thank you all for your love and support.”

The six-time WWE Women’s/Diva’s champ hasn’t been used much of late - her last appearance was during the WrestleMania Women’s Battle Royal in April - so maybe the silver lining is that the company will have figured out how to better utilize their roster by the time she gets back.

Join in sending her healing vibes, and we’ll provide any updates on her recovery as we have them.



from Cageside Seats - All Posts http://bit.ly/2IkF0jH
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments