name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Karolina Pliskova: 'I never use bathroom break. For men it's different'

Karolina Pliskova: 'I never use bathroom break. For men it's different'

Advertisemen

In press conference Karolina Pliskova commented on the French Open introducing the bathroom break which will be allowed one per match. "Tough to say, because I never use bathroom break (smiling). But of course for men's it's a little bit different, because they can play maybe five, six hours, easy, the match. Maybe I think they should have two or -- I think it would be better. But for women's, I think one is enough. Maybe too much (smiling). Because you always have time to go before. But sometimes you just take the toilet break for, you know, refresh and just to leave the court for a little bit. But with men's, I think maybe, because the weather can be, it can be hot, so I think they should maybe have two."

On her working relationship with her coach Conchita Martinez, Pliskova added: "I think always the practice is quite relaxed, you know. So there are some players which they are just too intense for practice sometimes, and you don't want to be stressing, you know, in practice, because there is enough stress and nerves in the matches and when the tournament starts. So I think we are, like, I always enjoy to play her always. It's a guarantee that the practice gonna be good level, because she always plays good. She always fights in the practice. But on the other hand, it's like, like I said, it's relaxed. We can laugh. We can, you know, even talk about something, you know, stuff, not about tennis. So that's why we enjoy. Yeah, it's not always that I ask and not always that she asks. Sometimes it just goes. The practice is always good. I think that's why we always try to hit."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2RIBxj2
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments