name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> The last David Ferrer's career point

The last David Ferrer's career point

Advertisemen

This is the last point ever played by David Ferrer in his career. The Spaniard lost to Alexander Zverev in a straight-set second round match, 6-4 6-1, to end his professional journey in tennis. Ferrer was leading 4-1 on the first set, then the German won 11 games to one. Zverev said: "Usually I’m quite good at interviews, but I don’t know what to say right now. You are the most respectful player I’ve ever met. You started my career in a way, when you beat me 60 61 in Hamburg 2014."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2LwRNVc
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments