name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Rafael Nadal: 'You do not know all the things that happened to me lately'

Rafael Nadal: 'You do not know all the things that happened to me lately'

Advertisemen

In a press conference in Madrid Rafael Nadal commented on how it feels to head into the May month without holding any title. The Spaniard lost to Fabio Fognini in Monte Carlo and Dominic Thiem in Barcelona but he is not worried.

"I would have liked to come here with four titles on clay in my bag but no more pressure on my shoulders", said the 32-year-old. "I know everything that has happened to me during these last 18 months, which I'm not going to explain now. Some things you know, others you don't. Physically talking, well I try to do my best, look at the positive things, go step by step, look at the positive side of everything. And talking about Barcelona, I think it was a positive improvement for me and from thereon the training, I have been feeling better than the week in Barcelona and I think I'm on the right path. Whatever might happen tomorrow, we will see. But my feeling in general, you know, despite the stomach problems in the last days, I think that I'm more confident, I have more confidence in my body and I think I'm building up my game with more confidence and I'm feeling much better than two weeks ago when we started Monte-Carlo, so that has been a really good improvement for me. I'm again enjoying training and I enjoy playing each day and this is a very important step for me. And talking about the rest, if I can play well here, or not, well, or here or in Rome, we will see. We will see if I play well here, or in Rome or in Paris. I'm conscious that the main thing is to have the confidence in my body, to recover the confidence in my body. And if I manage to recover that, I have the confidence that I'm going to have my options to win and the other opponents are going to have it tough against me."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2VsWnYX
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments