name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Gael Monfils hits shot of the year

Gael Monfils hits shot of the year

Advertisemen
        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                  

Gael Monfils, WHAT have you done?! 😱 We’ve got another contender for shot of the year... . @iamgaelmonfils #tennis #tennistv #sport #instasport #monfils #trickshot #jump #instatennis #madrid #atp #atptour

Un post condiviso da Tennis TV (@tennistv) in data: Mag 8, 2019 at 6:52 PDT

Meanwhile Simona Halep analyzed her upcoming match against Ashleigh Barty: "A tough match, a tough match. I played against her this year. That was the first match of the year so I hope tomorrow is going to be different. It's clay court. I think we never played together on clay. I know she's playing with a lot of confidence. She's having a great season, great results, so it's a big challenge for me. As I said, I have no expectation but I want to play a better match than the other one that we played together. So hopefully I can play close to my best match again."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA http://bit.ly/2H7UMhf
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments