name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Collin Morikawa's reaction to the TGL invitation surprised many!

Collin Morikawa's reaction to the TGL invitation surprised many!

Advertisemen

Collin Morikawa has accepted an offer to join TGL's Los Angeles Golf Club. Team's co-owner Alexis Ohanian made a phone call to Collin Morikawa, who had no hesitation in accepting it. Morikawa seemed shocked to receive this call. Obviously, he did not expect to receive such a call. Morikawa immediately accepted such an option without hesitation. Judging by his sentences, this call is almost as important to him as the one for the Ryder Cup.

“Absolutely. I’m in. I just got chills through my body.

I don’t think I’ve ever answered a call like this. I got my Ryder Cup call this year but this, I think this tops it, almost. Yeah, almost. We’re going to make some history. I’d love to be a part of the team. Thank you.”- Morikawa said.

Ohanian was also excited by Morikawa's response. Ohanian believes that Collin will be a huge reinforcement and that together they will create a real spectacle. There are huge expectations from TGL.

 “I’m so excited, so grateful. We know how much you like Los Angeles. We know the fans are going to be super-excited. Folks are not ready for this. TGL is going to be golf like they’ve never seen it before and I know you’re going to be great.”

Morikawa can't wait for the start. He thinks that he and the others will do great things.

"Can’t wait to rep LA and LA Golf Club. I think we’re going to do some great things."

Rory McIlroy

Rory McIlroy is poised to become a part of the Boston Common Golf Club as they gear up for the inaugural TGL season. The Northern Irishman can't wait for the start and believes that he and his teammates will do great things.

“I’m thrilled to join Boston Common Golf and to be representing Boston and New England’s rich sports culture.

TGL brings a unique dimension to the game, and I can’t wait to stand with Adam, Keegan, and Tyrrell as my teammates. 

It’s a fantastic opportunity that will offer us all a chance to build lasting connections and to foster regional pride that you don’t often see in the game of golf.”

Source: Golfmonthly



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/1W3yA5l
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments