name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Serena Williams shares latest pregnancy update

Serena Williams shares latest pregnancy update

Advertisemen

Serena Williams took to Twitter to share the latest pregnancy update, revealing she "can no longer see my feet." On May 1st, former 23-time Grand Slam champion Williams announced she and her husband Alexis Ohanian were expecting their second child. Earlier this week, Williams posted a selfie to show her baby bump. A few days later, Williams shared another pregnancy update.

"It’s official I can no longer see my feet," Williams tweeted.

Williams set to deliver her second child

In 2017 September, Williams became a mother for the first time after she delivered her daughter Olympia. Last August, Williams announced her plans to retire after the US Open. In her retirement announcement, Williams revealed she was hoping to expand her family in the near future.

"Earlier in my career, I never thought about having kids. There were times when I’ve wondered if I should ever bring kids into this world, with all its problems. I was never that confident or comfortable around babies or children, and I figured that if I ever did have a baby, I would have people taking care of it 24/7. I’m not going to lie—I definitely have a lot of support. But I’m also an incredibly hands-on mother. My husband will tell you I am too hands-on. In five years, Olympia has only spent one 24-hour period away from me. This past year, while I was recovering from a hamstring injury, I got to pick her up from school four or five days a week, and I always looked forward to seeing her face light up when she walked out of the building and saw me waiting there for her. The fact is that nothing is a sacrifice for me when it comes to Olympia. It all just makes sense. I want to teach her how to tie her shoes, how to read, where babies come from, and about God. Just like my mom taught me," Williams wrote for Vogue in August.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/zkJDtRm
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments