name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> King Alcaraz and Queen Vondrousova at the Champions Dinner (PHOTOS)

King Alcaraz and Queen Vondrousova at the Champions Dinner (PHOTOS)

Advertisemen

As is the custom, the King and Queen of Wimbledon, namely Carlos Alcaraz and Marketa Vondrousova, enjoyed a superb evening at the Champions Dinner.

The duo took a historic photo with the trophies.

Alcaraz and Vondrousova stood at the same table.

Vondrousova wore white sneakers to the party.

Alcaraz wore a Louis Vuitton suit.

Alcaraz recently joined the Louis Vuitton family

At the end of June, Carlos Alcaraz announced a new partnership with the famous luxury brand Louis Vuitton.

"When I hear Louis Vuitton, I think elegance and what is the best fashion brand today.

I remember, a long time ago, when I was younger, I saw people with Louis Vuitton bags, with clothes, and I always wanted to get one of those. The truth is, I feel really proud, it's such a dream for me to be part of Louis Vuitton's family and to be surrounded with big celebrities," Alcaraz said for Vuitton.

asa



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/Ziz3CXM
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments