name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Federer sends video birthday wish to Tsitsipas' brother: "You can finally party"

Federer sends video birthday wish to Tsitsipas' brother: "You can finally party"

Advertisemen

Roger Federer sent a surprise birthday wish to one of Stefanos Tsitsipas' brothers, Pavlos Tsitsipas, who just celebrated his 18th birthday. 

"Hey Pavlos! Happy birthday! Finally you can party, drive, drink, I guess, so have a great birthday party, and say hi to Stefanos. Take care. All the best," Federer says in his birthday wish.

        View this post on Instagram                      

A post shared by Darth Federer (@rogerfedererfans1981)

Pavlos Tsitsipas is a fan of Roger Federer

In the past, Pavlos Tsitsipas expressed his admiration for Roger Federer.

"[Stefanos Tsitsipas] is my biggest role model, I would say. My brother, of course, and yeah, he is a huge inspiration to me, and I mean also Roger Federer," Pavlos Tsitsipas said after a match at the International German Junior Championship in Bamberg.

"He is a huge inspiration to me, and these are the people I try to, let's say, copy," Pavlos added.

But, Stefanos is also a fan of Roger Federer. "These are some of the things that I want to focus on because it's beautiful when you can play with ease and just hit incredible winners, just come to the net, approach, win points like this, serve aces, hit incredible returns, makes tennis ecstatic, makes tennis, like, this is just so damn easy, just like Roger makes it seem sometimes in the past. Which is not relatable to most people of how they're trying to play because it's not an easy task to do that," Tsitsipas said as quoted in a past article.

Tsitsipas also specified that Federer's precision was so perfect that it's tough to be replicated even with enormous hours of work on the practice court. "In that regard, I want to say that having asked that question, I thought about it the other day, and I had a little bit of a read of Rafa's book of how Rafa relates to a lot of players because of he kind of shows you that anyone can do it, and I think that's a great example right there, you know.

Now, on the other instance, Federer's precision is kind of difficult to duplicate or replicate in a way," Tsitsipas said.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/CMRmXIj
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments