name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Aryna Sabalenka gives inside look at how Badosa feels with Tsitsipas

Aryna Sabalenka gives inside look at how Badosa feels with Tsitsipas

Advertisemen

As one of Paula Badosa's closest friends on the tour, Aryna Sabalenka revealed how does Paula Badosa feels in her relationship with Stefanos Tsitsipas.

"It's a love story. It's so beautiful and I'm super happy for Paula. I spoke to her and she's super happy, " said Sabalenka for Tennis Channel.

How did Badosa's love story started

Stefanos Tsitsipas recently revealed how her love story with Paula Badosa started.

"It started in Rome with a message from me when she beat Ons Jabeur in the second round. I watched the match and I really liked the way she played and handled the situation against a very good clay player like Ons, who plays very smart, uses drop shots, etc. 

I sent her congratulations and the whole story started like that. The truth is, she was a big fan of mine before this and I was too, of the way she plays, while I also liked her character and her personality. It was a common thing, on both sides.

It was meant to happen, there were so many signs of why this is normal to happen. I won't go into details because it would take me an hour to talk! In a way, I feel like I'm falling in love for the first time in my life. I never expected this to happen and it gives me a new perspective on life.

It makes me a happier person. Whether I win titles or lose, it doesn't matter to me. I know I have found my man, I know we are here to create beautiful moments together. I will support her as much as I can along with my tennis, I will be there for her.

I love her very much and will continue to love her forever," Tsitsipas told Vicky Georgatou of SDNA as quoted in a past article.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/wZhWbzl
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments