name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Stefanos Tsitsipas confesses how Paula Badosa's presence impacts his life career

Stefanos Tsitsipas confesses how Paula Badosa's presence impacts his life career

Advertisemen

Stefanos Tsitsipas says Paula Badosa attracts him in every way possible and admitted that her presence has an inspiring effect. 

After sparking dating rumors at the French Open, Tsitsipas and Badosa officially confirmed their relationship during a trip to Dubai.

This week, Tsitsipas competed at an ATP 250 event in Mallorca and he was accompanied by Badosa.

With Badosa, Tsitsipas held a few practice sessions on the grass. 

According to Tsitsipas, he and Badosa perfectly understand each other and pretty much have the same views and goals.

With that being said, Tsitsipas hopes he and Badosa can "create dreams and conquer them together."

Tsitsipas on how he feels around Badosa

"I admire her a lot. She is my favorite player. She strikes me as a very interesting personality. Not just because of how she looks, but also because of what she has inside of her. When she plays, I see myself. There are many things that I see her do on the court that I would also do. It's very rare that there's a player on the other side of the Tour that I can talk about like that. She inspires me. I hope to inspire her too. She makes me love tennis more. She motivates me to be better. She may not have won many matches in recent weeks, but it's not her fault. We talk about it. When I'm on the court, it's my responsibility. She is the most understanding person I have ever been around. She wants the best for me. I am so lucky that she is in my life. We laugh, we cry, we celebrate, we are more together. I hope we can create dreams, conquer them together. Because that's something so beautiful. I want this to be a beautiful life with beautiful memories. Sometimes sad too, you can't help them. It's part of the journey, a long journey to experience it all," Tsitsipas told AS.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/RTKJ64U
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments