name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Photos/Watch: Paula Badosa, Stefanos Tsitsipas launch joint Instagram 'Tsitsidosa'

Photos/Watch: Paula Badosa, Stefanos Tsitsipas launch joint Instagram 'Tsitsidosa'

Advertisemen

Paula Badosa and Stefanos Tsitsipas have created a joint Instagram account and now their relationship seems to be official.

After spending time together at the French Open and sparking dating rumors, Badosa and Tsitsipas went to Dubai for a short but quality time. 

On Friday, Tsitsipas posted Badosa on his Instagram Story.

Hours later, more photos and videos of Badosa and Tsitsipas surfaced. 

Then, Badosa and Tsitsipas launched a joint Instagram account titled "Tsitsidosa."

The account's bio reads: “Best friends & soulmates. Nothing less; nothing more."

        Pogledajte ovu objavu na Instagramu.                      

Objavu dijeli @tsitsidosa

        Pogledajte ovu objavu na Instagramu.                      

Objavu dijeli @tsitsidosa

Badosa supported Tsitsipas at the French Open

Just before the start of the French Open, Badosa announced she would not play in Paris due to a stress fracture in her spine.

"Just when everything seemed to be fine again, I received bad news just before start of a Grand Slam. At the tournament in Rome, I suffered a stress fracture in my spine. It has been very hard news after such a difficult start of the season with injuries. This is going to keep me out of the competition for some weeks. Thanks to all of you who are with me no matter what. I'll keep you updated," Badosa announced just before the start of the French Open.

But Badosa stayed in Paris and she was spotted in Tsitsipas' matches.

Tsitsipas made the French Open quarterfinal before suffering a straight-set loss to Carlos Alcaraz.

Later, Tsitsipas blamed melatonin pills for his sluggish performance.

"One thing that I'm going to try to avoid in the future is to have melatonin pills and naps before matches because it clearly doesn't seem to be working. I wondered to myself why I did not feel the adrenalin and stress. I wondered in my first service game. I was more calm than usual. I tried to nap before the game. About 20 minutes which I usually do not do, actually never done. My start was highly likely down to this," Tsitsipas said after exiting the French Open.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/YWeubZp
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments