name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Novak Djokovic on why he doesn't like tattoos: "Not that kind of guy"

Novak Djokovic on why he doesn't like tattoos: "Not that kind of guy"

Advertisemen

Questioned during a short interview with the French Open organizers whether he has any tattoos, Novak Djokovic responded negatively.

"I have never got a tattoo. I'm talking about now, you never know. But, I'm just not the kind of guy to leave ink permanently on my skin. I just don't like that feeling," Djokovic said in the video interview below.

        View this post on Instagram                      

A post shared by Roland-Garros (@rolandgarros)

What was Carlos Alcaraz's first tattoo

Unlike Djokovic, Carlos Alcaraz, the Serbian's opponent in the Roland Garros semifinal of this year, got his first tattoo at a relatively young age. In 2022, the Spaniard tattooed the initials CCC on his arm. In a social message posted by Carlitos, the three Cs are accompanied by three emoticons, which explain what those three Cs mean. "Cabeza, Corazón y Cojones" or "Head, Heart and B*lls." This is what the three letters tattooed on the arm indicate.

During the ATP Masters 1000 in Miami, the first winner of his career, he had declared: "My grandfather always told me to focus on the Three Cs: head, heart and balls."

        View this post on Instagram                      

A post shared by Carlos Alcaraz Garfia (@carlitosalcarazz)

Besides Carlos Alcaraz, Stan Wawrinka is another ATP player who decided to get a tattoo. In an interview with L’illustre, Wawrinka gives the meaning and influence of a quote by Samuel Blackett, which he got tattooed. Blackett is an Irish novelist and his quote is – “Always tried, always failed, no matter, try again, fail again, fail better”.

“I don’t remember the day I discovered this sentence, but I have the feeling that I have always had it in me. Because it sums up my career" - Stan Wawrinka said. “In tennis, even the best players face a loss every week.

Failure is part of the job. You have to get up, start over, accept to lose again and again. Defeat, for me, has never been serious. The timing of this tattoo is special. I did it on March 28, 2013, my birthday. And I won my biggest victories soon after" - the former World number 3 added.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/ZEo0dLh
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments