name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Keegan Bradley wins Travelers: Michael Jordan texted me

Keegan Bradley wins Travelers: Michael Jordan texted me

Advertisemen

Keegan Bradley won the Travelers Championship. Bradley closed the round with a 2-under 68, three shots ahead of his closest competitors, Zac Blair, who shot 62, and Brian Harman, who shot 64. In the aftermath of such a crucial victory, Bradley could not hide his emotions. In addition, he is grateful to his family, who have stood by him since the beginning of his journey, and he is especially happy for their support.

"This is for all the kids who grew up in New England, who had to sit through the winters and watch other people play golf. I'm just so proud to win this tournament. 

Travelers and everybody involved puts on such a first-class tournament and it's been like this for a decade. I'm so happy to have my family here, they're my lucky charm and I love them so much.

I'm so lucky to be from this New England area. This feels like a dream."- he said, as quoted by golfmonthly.com

Keegan Bradley: Michael Jordan texted me

A big reason for Keegan Bradley's happiness is all the support he received from many famous athletes. Additionally, at the press conference, he confirmed that Michael Jordan had sent him a message of support and he appreciates it.  Aaron Rodgers was another athlete who congratulated him.

"Of course Michael Jordan texted me, and that means a lot to me. He’s obviously my hero but one of my good friends. Timmy Wakefield, Boston Red Sox. Baba Booey from Howard Stern texted me. That was probably my favorite.

I did a quick scan. I had two, three hundred texts and I saw that. Aaron Rodgers. That meant a lot, even though he plays for the Jets now. It’s such a cool, when you get a text from an athlete it hits different because they know what goes into doing something like this and it means a lot.”



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/UOmu07Z
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments