name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Paige Spiranac, the tight dress shows explosive curves!

Paige Spiranac, the tight dress shows explosive curves!

Advertisemen

Paige Spiranac, golf's number 1 influencer, showed up at the Augusta gala wearing a very sensual, tight-fitting and very low-cut green dress.

Subsequently, through her Instagram stories, she announced that she had changed her outfit because the previous one did not convince her too much.

She wore a leather outfit, with very tight trousers and a very minimal and extremely sensual top.

And under the black top she wore nothing: here are the photos!

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                      

Un post condiviso da Paige Spiranac (@_paige.renee)

Latests about Paige

Paige Spiranac has told of the exams for a health problem. During a routine checkup, doctors found a lump in the golf queen's breast. Hence the exams and which made Paige Spiranac breathe a sigh of relief. She said, “I had to have a biopsy but the result was negative.

I'm so thankful!” You never know what other people are going through, so it's very important to provide kindness. I want to thank you for always sending me so much love and support." Paige has never been able to enter the circuit full-time, but this sport has always been in her heart and on social media she has become famous for providing advice on how to play.

In a recent interview, Paige also said, "Golf is 99% mental. I know this well because I struggled with it so much when playing professionally. It was ultimately the reason I stopped playing because I didn't have it." She also added: "Sometimes I close my eyes before I go to bed and play one of my favorite golf courses, from 1 to 18.

I visualize every single shot I want to make. You go through the entire pre-shot routine, seeing the form of the shot, making the shots. There are also books that can help you."

In another video-tutorial, in which she wears an amazing purple outfit, she wrote: "Short game tutorial!

I know there are many ways to hit these shots but this is what I've been taught by the best instructors in the world and I know it will help make some difficult shots a little easier for you!Give it a try! 1. Low spinner-Tiger taught me this shot at his charity outing (coolest moment of my life) he said to open the face, choke down, hands forward, narrow and open stance, swing out to in, and weight on your front leg 2.

Bunker shot Wide stance, weight forward, open face, choke down, ball is slightly forward of center, butt end of club at belly button, turn around your front leg, throw hands from the top, good tempo 3. Touchy spin shot off a downhill lie-Wider than shoulder length stance, open face, choke down, weight forward, throw the hands, and good tempo is extra important here.

Let the club head do all the work, you don't need to force it 4. Flop shot - identical technique to the bunker shot. If you master one, you master them both!"



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/eXF8a7I
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments