name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Shane Lowry: There are certain LIV Golfers I just can't stand them being in Wentworth

Shane Lowry: There are certain LIV Golfers I just can't stand them being in Wentworth

Advertisemen

LIV Golfers will be part of the BMW PGA Championship. The majority is against such a decision. Shane Lowry is one of those who doesn't support their arrival, although there are also LIV Golfers whom he respects.

 “There's some of the guys I kind of don't mind them being here given what they have done for the Tour over the years,” said Lowry for golfmonthly.com “There are certain guys I just can't stand them being here to be honest.

I don't like it that they are here. I think to be honest, the one thing that has really annoyed me over the last few months is how disruptive they are all trying to be. Obviously they are here for world ranking points somewhat but they are here to be disruptive and I don't like it."

LIV Golfers

Most LIV Golfers are aware that they are not welcome there, but despite that their ambitions are the same.

"To be honest, if I put myself in those guys' shoes, would I be here this week? No, it's too uncomfortable for me. It is what it is. Like I said it's the BMW PGA Championship, the biggest event in Europe and we would be talking about that and we are not. It's disappointing."

Lowry is a man with a special character. There are LIV Golfers with whom he would talk, but it seems he can't stand most of them.

“Anybody that knows me, I don't like confrontation or any of that stuff. I'll say hello and do my thing. That's the way I'll be. Obviously the lads, I've known them for years and some of them became quite good friends over the last few years. But obviously I haven't seen them in a long time now, don't hang out with them anymore. Probably won't be going out for dinner because we haven't seen each other. But yeah there are certain lads that I shake hands with and certain hands I wouldn’t.”



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/UubAg9P
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments