name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Roger Federer's legendary career grand Slam in 2009

Roger Federer's legendary career grand Slam in 2009

Advertisemen

In 2009 Roger Federer completed the Grand Slam career in Paris, beating Robin Soderling in the final of the Roland Garros. Soderling sensationally defeated Rafael Nadal in that edition: a pivotal moment in Federer's career.

Speaking of that defeat, Soderling said: "The one against Roger was my first Grand Slam final, I wasn't mentally prepared. I didn't play a great match and Roger was more comfortable in that situation. and in that context.

Against Rafa, on the other hand, from a mental point of view I was ready, but I arrived in the final really physically tired. I lost against the two best tennis players in history, so there is nothing to regret or be ashamed of. "

Nadal added that time: When Roger won Roland Garros I cried. I got excited. He deserved to win that trophy and complete the Grand Slam career, after all those semifinals and finals in Paris. I cried in a similar way only when Spain won the soccer world cup in South Africa."

Here are the highlights of Roger Federer's triumph at Roland Garros 2009.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/xbcAjPf
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments