name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Charlotte Liautier behind the leader Liz Young

Charlotte Liautier behind the leader Liz Young

Advertisemen

Charlotte Liautier and Anne-Lise Caudal will be in a position to challenge for the title this Saturday at the VP Bank Swiss Ladies Open. Admittedly, some players were unable to complete their second round this Friday, but the French are ideally placed in ambush 18 holes from the end and dream of following in the footsteps of Anne-Charlotte Mora, winner last week in Finland.

VP Bank Swiss Ladies Open, results

With her second consecutive 68 (-4), Charlotte Liautier is now on the heels of leader Liz Young. The rookie made no mistakes in the second round on the course at Golfpark Holzhäusern a few kilometers south of Zurich.

“I'm pretty happy with my game in the first two rounds. I didn't make any big mistakes, so I felt pretty solid. I feel like my game is up. I didn't miss too many shots today. Regarding the first three holes, it was difficult because I didn't feel too good but then everything was fine. Tomorrow I just want to play the same golf as today and yesterday. I have no pressure, I'm just going to think about executing my shots, thinking about my game and my golf and what I can do. Last year here, I played really badly and this year I think I know the course better and that helps me a lot,” said the player from Reunion.

Anne-Lise Caudal follows her at once. The Basque player returned a card of 69 (-3) on which there is only a bogey.

Nastasia Nadaud is also in an excellent position. If she will have to play the last hole in this last round this Saturday morning, the amateur trained by Renaud Gris and winner on the LETAS 15 days ago is 17th with a provisional card of -2.

Agathe Sauzon, Anais Meyssonnier, Emie Peronnin (-1, 36th) and Camille Chevalier (+1, 55th) will also be present at the start of the last lap this Saturday.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/DCcTstm
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments