name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Halep and Badosa pregnant next? Fans react to WTA pregnancy trend

Halep and Badosa pregnant next? Fans react to WTA pregnancy trend

Advertisemen

After Angie Kerber, Caroline Wozniacki, and Elina Svitolina have recently announced they are pregnant, tennis fans started predicting who will be the next one, Simona Halep and Paula Badosa being some of the picked ones.

“Pregnancy List Updates: OUT: Sharapova; IN: Kerber; NEXT: Badosa,” a fan tweeted sharing a past photo of Badosa and model Betancourt in bed.

Badosa is currently at US Open and has Juan Betancourt supporting her. “My team is better than yours,” Badosa captioned her last Instagram photo.

        View this post on Instagram                      

A post shared by Paula Badosa (@paulabadosa)

“Elina pregnant, Wozniacki pregnant, Angie pregnant.... I see a pattern and Halep is next!” another fan tweeted.

Simona Halep wants to have children

Having found equilibrium off the court with her marriage in September 2021 to Macedonian entrepreneur Toni Iuruc, the beginning of 2022 was the time for Simona Halep to rebalance things even in her professional life.

The solution, as she herself told, was the famous French coach Patrick Mouratoglou, who welcomed her at her academy and agreed to work with her. "Suddenly, I discovered Patrick Mouratoglou's academy, I felt something different, I noticed that the fire for tennis had returned to me.

Seeing all those kids there trying their best to climb to the top one day brought that feeling back to me. I needed something like that, to see it in other people, in other guys, thanks to this I found it again. I would like to have children in the future, but now I feel it can wait a little longer.

At the moment I still feel this pleasure that I don't want to give up. I really thought that I would never get back to the same level after the injury, I have been out of competition for almost four months. I had never been away from tennis for so long, so I fought a lot during the last season, fought against everything.

I also thought 30 was a great age to retire, I've always thought that. Even if it wasn't in my head, it was probably always on my mind."



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/ZdbGgVz
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments