name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Simona Halep ready for the Roland Garros

Simona Halep ready for the Roland Garros

Advertisemen

Simona Halep is finding the right serenity by following the wise advice of the French coach Patrick Mouratoglou. The Romanian tennis player seems to have put behind the physical problems that had gripped her for a long time and now she is aiming for a comeback in a big way, in the name of the old days when she commanded the WTA rankings.

Speaking in the Eurosport Players' voice column, Simona Halep appeared visibly charged both physically and mentally and did not hide in sight of Roland Garros. "I finally feel invigorated, healthy and more confident", said the 30-year-old native of Constance, who then let herself go to pleasant memories of her triumph in 2018.

“It was my first Grand Slam and winning in France was my dream. If I win again it will still be special, every time you win a Grand Slam it is, regardless of any previous victories. I'm working hard to achieve this, we'll see if it happens."

Halep: "Thanks to Mouratoglou I love tennis again"

The mental strength and tenacity of a champion like Simona Halep are allowing her to regain possession of a space among the elites of the Tour.

The spark for the comeback, however, would not have been possible to find it without the help of the well-known French coach Patrick Mouratoglou, who has taken Halep under her wing a few months ago.

Halep xplaiend: "I had a different idea of ​​him before I met him. He is an energetic person, I like his personality and his idea of ​​tennis. He gave me motivation and helped me find my love for this sport again; from a technical point of view we are working on my style of play, he thinks I can be more aggressive in the exchanges and we are trying. I can't wait to play."

Simona will be one of the stars of the much awaited Roland Garros 2022, with Iga Swiatek, Ons Jabeur and Naomi Osaka.

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                      

Un post condiviso da Simona Halep (@simonahalep)



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/zJYiMmn
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments