name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Carlos Alcaraz: "I would like a nice car, but my parents say..."

Carlos Alcaraz: "I would like a nice car, but my parents say..."

Advertisemen

Carlos Alcaraz conquered the top ten thanks to his success at the ATP 500 tournament in Barcelona. The young Spanish talent has now become one of the best tennis players on the circuit and next week he will also try to make his mark at the Masters 1000 in Madrid.

Alcaraz was drawn at the top of the draw alongside Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal. The 18-year-old from Murcia will face one between Nikoloz Basilashvili and Fabio Fognini on his debut. If he wins, he could then challenge Cameron Norrie to the round of 16.

However, the Brit will have to be good at beating the competition of John Isner and Filip Krajinovic. In the quarter-finals, the hypothetical match with Nadal is the dream of all tennis fans. The two precedents are in favor of the Majorcan, who defeated Alcaraz for the first time in Madrid.

The semifinal held at the Indian Wells Masters 1000, however, proved to be very balanced and showed all the steps forward made by Alcaraz, who forced the rival to the third set.

Carlos Alcaraz: "I would like a nice car, but my parents say ..."

In a long interview on the television program El Hormiguero, the Spaniard recounted some episodes related to his private life. He said: "I haven't been able to go to many parties, but beyond that it's not like I missed much.

When I get home I forget that I am a professional tennis player and I come back as a perfectly normal guy. Money? My parents take care of it. If I have to buy something for golf that I like, that's no problem. But I'm still struggling with them to try and buy myself a nice new car! "

Alcaraz also dwelt on the diet that follows each week, saying: "The night before a game I usually eat rice and fish. Then an hour and a half before a game, I eat a pasta with 100% cocoa cream. Then dates and olive oil to give me energy. "



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/GLkpAnt
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments