name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> 'Those matches against Rafael Nadal on clay have...', says ATP ace

'Those matches against Rafael Nadal on clay have...', says ATP ace

Advertisemen

21-time Grand Slam champion, Rafael Nadal, has partnered with the Alfonso X el Sabio University (UAX) to form the UAX Rafa Nadal Sports University, according to EFE Deportes. Nadal, considered one of the best tennis players in history and also one of the best Spanish athletes in his sports history, intends to help the growth of the sports industry with his latest initiative. Throughout his career, Nadal has been known as a good role model and someone who tries to use his position to help others. The day after losing the Indian Wells final against Taylor Fritz, Nadal announced that he suffered a stress fracture in one of his ribs. "Hello everyone, I wanted to inform you that I am back in Spain and that I have gone directly to see my medical team for tests after the Indian Wells final, that I have played with discomfort," Nadal tweeted the day after the end. "I have a stress fracture in one of my ribs and I will be out for 4-6 weeks. It is not good news and I did not expect it. I am devastated and sad because after such a good start to the season I have had. Now is a very important moment of the year for me and I had very good feelings and good results. I have always had that spirit of struggle and improvement and what I will do is be patient and work hard after my recovery.

Rafa Nadal won the 2022 Australian Open

Novak Djokovic's rivalry with fellow superstar Rafael Nadal has been well documented over the years. Djokovic and Nadal have been involved in some of the greatest battles of all time. "Yeah, those matches against Rafa on clay have always stood out. I think the 2013 final I won against him in straight sets was some of the best clay court tennis I've ever played, against him, obviously, he's been winning every clay court tournament for 10 plus times. So, of course, it is always a paramout challenge to win against him on this surface." After the Monte-Carlo Masters, the World No. 1 will compete in his home tournament in Serbia. Novak Djokovic will be determined to use this opportunity to consolidate his position at the top of the rankings and find his best form ahead of his title defense at Roland Garros in May. Having its history dating back to the 12th century, Tennis has always been a sport having a rich past. Over the years, the sport has seen some of the biggest names in the game coming up and taking the center stage for years. During their reign, these players give some of the most iconic moments of the game to the tennis world.



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2NWoFVB
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments