name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Carla Suarez Navarro: I have beaten cancer!

Carla Suarez Navarro: I have beaten cancer!

Advertisemen

"I'd like to say goodbye to tennis on the court. I wouldn't want people to remember me in a hospital bed." With these words, pronounced at the end of 2020, Carla Suarez Navarro had expressed the desire to return to compete in the major circuit.

A few months after those statements, the Spanish tennis player can shout to the world that she has won the most important game of her life. Suarez Navarro has in fact announced that he has overcome Hodgkin's lymphoma and that he has defeated the disease after a long course of treatment.

Carla Suarez Navarro: "I'M CURED"

The 32-year-old posted a beautiful image on social media; image of her who portrays her wearing a t-shirt and the words "Stronger than cancer." “Another step forward. Today I have completed my treatment and I can already say that I have overcome Hodgkin's lymphoma," she wrote the Spaniard on her Instagram profile.

"In three months I will do the next check to make sure everything is going correctly. Thanks very much to my family, my life partner, my friends, acquaintances. I will never be able to thank you for all your help. I will try to return all the affection to you through moments to live together.

To all of you, I say thank you from my heart. Thank you for all the loving messages, every word of support has given me the strength to move forward and fight over the past few months. I wait for you at the finish line. All gratitude goes to the professionals who take care of us every day and who have given me confidence and hope during my struggle. I have beaten cancer!"

Suarez Navarro's hope is to come back on the court already at the Roland Garros 2021, one of her favorite tournaments. We remind you that the Parisian Grand Slam will start one week later than the initial program and will take place from May 24th to June 13th.

Below the post on Instagram:

"Another step forward. Today I finished my treatment and overcame Hodgkin lymphoma. Thanks to all for your warm messages. Every word of support gave me immense strength during the past few months. All my gratitude to healthcare professionals who take care of us every day."

        Visualizza questo post su Instagram                      

Un post condiviso da Carla Suárez Navarro (@carlasuareznava)



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/3aEmzp3
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments