name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Novak Djokovic reacts to crowd supporting Roger Federer in London

Novak Djokovic reacts to crowd supporting Roger Federer in London

Advertisemen

Novak Djokovic lost to Roger Federer in a straight-set ATP Finals match, 6-4 6-3, on Thursday in London. The Serbian player was asked by a reporter what he did right and wrong during the match. "It was not much that I did right this match, to be honest. I mean, realistically he was better player in all aspects and absolutely deserved to win. He served great, moved well, returned my serve very well. From his end, I think he did everything right. From my end, I just -- you know, I was just playing too neutral. I couldn't read his serve well. Just a pretty bad match from my side", said Djokovic who also gave his thoughts on the O2 Arena supporting the Basel native: "It was an important match, and I think every time I face Roger or Rafa anywhere in the world, it's a lot of excitement. So it was a full stadium, which was nice to see. It was loud. It was electric. You know, it was a good atmosphere."

Djokovic also spoke about his elbow injury: "I hope it's nothing that will really unable me to play Madrid. You know, the pain was pretty sharp. But I could play the rest of the match, so, you know, if I had something really serious, I think I wouldn't be able to hold the racquet. So it was probably just an awkward, quick movement that I did. It did not pose any form of issues later on."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2Of1421
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments