name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> ACH quits WWE, says Jordan Myles was a ‘slave name’ given by ‘racists’

ACH quits WWE, says Jordan Myles was a ‘slave name’ given by ‘racists’

Advertisemen
ACH’s Twitter

Albert Hardie Jr., who wrestled in Ring of Honor and for independent promotions as ACH and in WWE as Jordan Myles, posted a video to Twitter this afternoon announcing he has “quit f***ing WWE”.

Hardie went public with his issues with WWE last month after the company created a t-shirt design for his character that evoked blackface. After back-and-forth exchanges about who pitched and approved the merchandise, the situation drifted out of the headlines. Last week, Hardie asked for WWE to contact him and threatened public relations consequences if they didn’t. His original deadline (Nov. 4) passed without incident, but it’s possible this NSFW video was what he had in mind:

“As of today, I like to officially announce that I quit f***ing WWE. I’m no longer employed. I refuse to work for racists. I f***ing quit. F*** them. I hate that f***ing company and everything that they stand for. All they did was hold our people back. I do this s*** for the culture. I don’t need anyone’s f***ing permission to do what I want to do. Screw Jordan Myles. Don’t ever call me by my slave name. Call me ACH and don’t forget the Super, bitch. I quit! F*** you,”

WWE has not responded as of this writing. Hardie will need them to, and to release him from his contract, if he’s going to be able to really quit and put his brief time with the company in the rearview.



from Cageside Seats - All Posts https://ift.tt/2CEtYU0
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments