name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> A fan asks Federer for a photo, the Swiss acts in a surprising way

A fan asks Federer for a photo, the Swiss acts in a surprising way

Advertisemen

Roger Federer said: "The football crowds in Argentina, the singing, the passion they show for that, but is tennis the same? I have seen some situations in Davis Cup when they support their own player, okay, but I am from Switzerland, not from Argentina, so what can you expect? You don't know. You hope it's gonna be good. And honestly, it touched me a lot in my heart and made me want to come back if I had the chance to come to Buenos Aires."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/37oXDPm
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments