name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Serena Williams doesn't agree with her coach on one thing

Serena Williams doesn't agree with her coach on one thing

Advertisemen

Serena Williams's coach Patrick Mouratoglou had said that he would coach his player again if she would go through the US Open final. Asked if she agreed, the American player replied: "He knows better than to say that to me. I think he was just playing with you guys. That's not, like, an option for me."

On her next opponent Bianca Andreescu, Williams added: "She's a great player. She mixes things up. You never know what is going to come from her. She does everything else. She serves well, moves well, has a ton of power. She's very exciting to watch. It's good. I think it's great for women's tennis."

Reflecting on Serena's US Open run, her semifinal opponent Elina Svitolina said: "I think few matches maybe she didn't play her best. The first match against Maria, I think no one really expects that she would play that great because it was a perfect match from her. Also, her quarterfinal match was, like, 44 minutes. It was a bit quick, I would say (smiling). I don't think she played amazing today, but she played (at) a very high level at the beginning where you had to make a difference. I think that's what really made a difference today."

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2zXkxgW
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments