name='verify_a78772d791e94fc7f9666f0dd14249cc'/> Novak Djokovic 'prepared' to play more tournaments in a row

Novak Djokovic 'prepared' to play more tournaments in a row

Advertisemen

Novak Djokovic spoke to local reporters about his physical shape in Serbia. The Belgrade native said: "The shoulder is showing encouraging signs. My plan is to play Tokyo, I have good chances for it and the next two days will be crucial to see how the recovery progresses. The most important thing is that I can be at my best in practice. My team, over the last two or three weeks, put me in the situation to be able to play more consecutive tournaments. Tokyo and Shanghai are my goals, but everything is in God's hands, the whole scenario. I do not know what I will do but so far everything works great."

Both Filip Krajinovic and Victor Troicki trained with Djokovic this week. Both agreed that Novak will be ready for the next tournaments. "He plays great, like always. He doesn't miss two balls in a row. Hopefully he is healthy and fit", said Filip. Troicki added: "He has not been playing since the US Open, on Monday he had his first practice session over three weeks but it's great. Usually, when you do not play tennis for ten days, you lose the feel. But he plays in an amazing way from the first to the last point. He doesn't make mistakes. I think he liked the break. He will be ready for the next tournaments."

Djokovic had a great season so far winning two Grand Slam titles, Australian Open and Wimbledon, and losing the French Open semifinals to Dominic Thiem.

Continue reading...



from Tennis World USA https://ift.tt/2l3xaU8
Advertisemen

Disclaimer: Images, articles or videos on the web sometimes come from various other media sources. Copyright is fully held by the source. If there are problems related to this, you can contact us disini.
Related Posts
Disqus Comments